Europa Casino | FTD | GlobalPromote this offer through the Advendor Affiliate Network
Affiliate Offer Description:You must be a member of Advendor to promote this offer. Click Here to join their network.
Europa Casino is the online gaming experience everyone should be lucky enough to have. From its great bonuses, great mobile availability and to wide variety of games – you’ll be spoiled for choice.Restrictions
Paid target: first-time deposit (FTD) starting from 20 USD for CA, IE, IS, JP, NZ and starting from 10 USD for ZA.
NB! Allowed geo and payouts can be changed for the test period depending on the traffic.
Minimum deposit: 10-25 USD.
Target audience: men 25-50 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Allowed GEO for trafic: CA, IE, IS, JP, NZ, ZA.
Top geo: CA, NZ.
The delay in displaying statistics can be 2-3 hours.
License: MGA/B2C/249/2013 issued on 1st of August 2018.
- Target for the audience under 18;
- Incent traffic, multiple accounts, and fake registration data;
- Misleading users;
- Not GDPR compliant.
Traffic will be not paid if:
- Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.
Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.KPI
To check the quality of traffic, 5-25 deposits are required.
Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).
The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards ... Read More