Winorama | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | GlobalPromote this offer through the Advendor Affiliate Network
Affiliate Offer Description:You must be a member of Advendor to promote this offer. Click Here to join their network.
Winorama is a new online casino for players from many different countries. The site is powered by NetoPlay platform and it offers a broad variety of bingo games, video slots, and scratch cards. This casino site can be accessed from any device or browser without any download. Winorama's new players get an introductory offer allows players to test drive games without making a deposit. NetoPlay is one among the lesser talked about software developers. Hence, players get to enjoy a huge collection of unique game titles. Winorama is regulated and licensed under the Curacao jurisdiction.Restrictions
Paid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD).
- CH - 200 EUR
- IT - 120 EUR
- BE - 120 EUR
- DK - 96 EUR
- AT - 96 EUR
- FR Territories (BL, GF, GP, MQ, NC, RE, YT) - 80 EUR
- IE - 80 EUR
- PT - 64 EUR
- SI - 64 EUR
- CL - 56 EUR
- LV - 40 EUR
Minimum deposit: 10 EUR, 10 USD.
Target audience: men 30-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Cookie lifetime: 30 days (first cookie wins).
Allowed GEO for traffic: AT, BE, CH, CL, DK, FR Territories (BL, GF, GP, MQ, NC, RE, YT), IE, IT, LV, PT, SI.
- Target for the audience under 18;
- Incent traffic, multiple accounts, and fake registration data;
- Misleading users;
Traffic will be not paid if:
- Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.
Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.KPI
To check the quality of traffic, 10-15 conversions within 2 weeks are required (up to 5 FTD per day).
Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).
The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards ... Read More