It’s Holiday Season, and Cupid plc has a special Christmas and New Year present for you!
No matter whether you’re already a member of our network or only thinking about joining us, we’re offering you the opportunity to receive up to $7,500 for your outstanding promotional efforts if you take part in the Cupid plc Winter Competition*!
The competition will run from January 1 to January 31, 2013. Winners will be determined according to the amount of commission they earn during this period, as compared to other affiliates’ earnings.
The prizes are as follows:
First Prize: $7,500
Second Prize: $5,000
Third Prize: $2,500
Fourth Prize: $750
Fifth Prize: $500
But that’s not all! For those affiliates who run our offers for Cupid.com, GirlsDateForFree.com,
LoveAgain.com, PlanetSappho.com, BlackMatch.com, and DatingForParents.com, we have an EXTRA BONUS: we’ll pay you $100 for each 10th sale you make with us, no matter what offer you’re running (pay-per-lead, pay-per-sale, or percentage offer). In other words, you are already getting a reward just by taking part in this competition!
To make the picture even better, we want you to know that we have OPEN BUDGETS in January 2013. Send us as much traffic as you can. As long as it converts we'll buy it all from you. We’re growing and encouraging you to grow your business with us!
No special registration for this promotion is required: as long as you have an active account with us, you’re in. If you don’t have an account yet, please use this link to sign up:
Just send us your traffic, - and wait for the rewards!
We hope that 2012 has been successful for you. With this Winter Competition we can make 2013 a lucky year for you right from the start. Make the most of this chance!
For more information please contact Alex at email@example.com or Skype at oleksii.liman Follow us on Twitter @CupidAffiliates and like us on Facebook.com/CupidAffiliates
Consider it a special gift to you for the Holiday Season from Cupid PLC. Happy Holidays! :)
Cupid PLC Affiliate Network
ABOUT US: Cupid plc is a global market leader in the online dating industry. Since 2005 we’ve built a base of over 54 million members in 58 countries. We offer a wide variety of online dating services targeted at different market segments: age groups, cultures, and social interest groups. We have mainstream, casual, and niche dating websites. The majority of services are also available via the Apple and Android App
Stores, as well as through Facebook apps. You can promote most of our products via our Affiliate Network. One of the highest payouts in the industry, high conversions, awesome promo tools, advanced tracking platform, timely payments and our trustworthy, as well as dedicated affiliate managers are probably the best
things about our network.
* Key terms and conditions:
• The competition covers the period from January 1 to January 31, 2013. Only affiliate commission earned during this period
will be considered.
• The monetary prize (part of the promotion) covers ALL active affiliate offers (traditional, casual, and niche dating) on ALL
three platforms (web, mobile, and Facebook) in ALL available countries; i. e. absolutely all offers you run count towards
your overall monthly performance.
• The sale bonus (part of the promotion) covers ONLY specified products (Cupid.com, GirlsDateForFree.com,
LoveAgain.com, PlanetSappho.com, BlackMatch.com, and DatingForParents.com) on ALL three platforms (web, mobile,
and Facebook) in ALL available countries.
• Winners of the monetary prizes will be chosen after January 31, 2013 when participants’ monthly performance is evaluated.
If you win a monetary prize, it will be added to your affiliate account after January 31, 2013.
• Your total sale bonus will be calculated after January 31, 2013 when your monthly performance is evaluated. It will be added
to your affiliate account afterwards.
• All your special rewards (monetary prizes and/or sale bonuses) will be paid to you as regular affiliate commission.
• Conversions (leads and sales) rejected due to legal reasons (such as fraudulent leads and transactions, self-signups, etc.), as
well as incentivized traffic, won’t be accepted and won’t count towards your performance.