|Offer Name:||United States (US) - MediCare For All (Responsive) - Banner|
|Preview:||Preview Landing Page|
|Last Updated:||Jul 23, 2019|
|Date Added:||Jun 15, 2019|
|Payouts:||$14.50 / cpa|
|Categories:||CPL - SOI, Desktop, Display, Health & Beauty, Mobile|
Join TORO Advertising|
Only members of TORO Advertising can promote this offer. Join Now!
Network Owners Look Here!
Target Traffic: Desktop & Mobile
CPL Method: Single opt-in (SOI)
Conversion Flow: The pixel fires once the consumer completes the lead form and reaches the Thank You page.
- Display traffic
- Content sites
- Native ads
- Pop ups
- Push Notification
- Social Media
- SMS traffic
- Incent traffic
- Co-registration traffic
- Send traffic on weekends
Target Audience: Male/Female +65 years old users from US.
- Display traffic = Monday-Friday.
- Email traffic = Email drops can be sent Monday-Thursday. We will accept residual traffic, but new drops should not be made Friday-Sunday. Drops should be sent out in the morning hours (PST).
- The ideal traffic schedule is to deliver most of the traffic 6am PST – 2pm PST. The closer your traffic sources can adhere to that schedule, the more profitable their traffic will become over time, which will lead to CPL payout increases over time. Affiliates who send too much traffic after 2pm PST during weekdays, or too much weekend traffic, will drag down the profitability & quality over time. This will result in the need to pause the source or lower the CPL payout.
- Best States: Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, California, Illionis, Michigan & Virginia.
- Worst States: Massachusetts, Hawaii, Alaska, Vermont, Maine, Distrito de columbia, Washington, South Dakota, Rhode Island & North Dakota.