|Offer Name:||TicketLiquidator.com: Online Tickets - Revenue Share 8% - Desktop & Mobile [US/CA]|
|Preview:||Preview Landing Page|
|Last Updated:||Apr 19, 2018|
|Date Added:||Apr 05, 2018|
Only members of affiliaXe can promote this offer. Join Now!
Network Owners Look Here!
If your network runs on the HasOffers platform. You can import this offer using the link below:Import This Offer To Your Network
Affiliate Offer Description:
Ticket Liquidator is an online marketplace for live entertainment tickets. It is a division of Ticket Software LLC (also known as TicketNetwork), a technology company based in South Windsor, Connecticut.
Guidelines & Restrictions:
Ticketboard Pro Software,
any other registered trademark belonging toTicket Liquidator or a Ticket Liquidator-related entity.
This also includes any misspellings of the above Protected SEM Bidding Keywords with one of the following words or phrases: coupon, discount, coupon code, discount code, code, promotion, promo, promo code, or save and any variations of the words or URLs or misspellings of the trademarks or Protected SEM Bidding Keywords with any search engine.
|Promotion Allowed: Display, Email, Social, Search, PPV|
|Promotion Not Allowed: No Incentives, No Brand Bidding, No Coreg, No Adult|
|Desktop Allowed: YES|
|Mobile Devices Allowed: All|
|Carriers Allowed: All|
Conversion Process: Sale
CPS (Pixel fires on cc submit on any sale)
Requirements: Please note the following restrictions:
We will not tolerate nor pay for any conversions that come in as a result of non-compliance with the guidelines listed below. Violating affiliates will be blacklisted from our offers and their accounts will be subject to a formal audit which may result in account suspension or deactivation and payment forfeiture.
We know that having your account deactivated and your payments forfeited would not be cool which is why we highly recommend you read the guidelines outlined below and then read them again. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these guidelines. We also highly recommend that you contact your Affiliate Manager for clarity on whether or not your landing pages and methods comply with the guidelines below.
* NO Co-Registration Marketing.
* NO Incentivized / Content Locking traffic.
* NO Virtual currency traffic.
* NO use of Rewards of any kind.
* NO promotion via Chat or Private Messages to members/friends on social sites/networks.
* NO use of copyrighted videos on YouTube or any other video/streaming site.
* NO Spam (e-mail regulation / Web / IM etc).
* NO promotion on Craigslist or any other classified site.
* NO Bot / Software Generated traffic of any kind.
* NO AdWare / Spyware traffic allowed.
* NO Misleading ads or creatives.
* NO bidding on Brand name/Advertiser name keywords in AdWords/Bing/Yahoo/7Search or any other search engines (Brand Bidding).
* NO use of brand name in the domain (Domain Squatting)
* NO traffic from other affiliate networks without a written approval in advance.
* NO Substituted Search Engine Results Page.
* NO Bundling of this offer with any other offers signup / installation process.
* Duplicate/invalid leads/installs/sales/conversions will be charged back at the end of the month.