RO – MobileRingtones- Non incent

Offer Expired: This offer is no longer available on the Yeah CPA network and is displayed for informational purposes. Click here to find offers currently available from yeah-cpa.
Offer Details:
Offer Name: RO - MobileRingtones- Non incent
Preview: Preview Landing Page
Network: Yeah CPA
Network Platform: LinkTrust
Status: Expired
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2019
Date Added: Nov 01, 2012
Payouts: $1.70 / cpa
Join Yeah CPA
Only members of Yeah CPA can promote this offer. Join Now!
Affiliate Offer Description:
TIM w.e. is a rapidly expanding content, technology and service provider to mobile network operators and mobile users. They also partner with over 200 mobile operators across 60 countries - including O2, Orange, Telefonica and Vodafone. TIM w.e. believe that “one size doesn’t fit all†and their mobile content is specifically developed to support over 2.500 different mobile devices. Come download the latest ring tones, video tones, wallpapers and Java games! MO flow. Important to notify publishers, that 90% of the market is Publishsers please note: that 90% of the market is Tele2 and the remaining 10% is LMT, for LMT subscribers will be added to the system based on the advertiser statistics on a daily basis.
You must be a member of Yeah CPA to promote this offer. Click Here to join their network.
yeah_cpa_logo About:

Yeah CPA

YeahCPA is an incredibly exclusive network. They meticulously screen both advertisers and affiliates to ensure that they can bring the best opportunities ... Read More
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2019
Join Yeah CPA

Write A Review Of RO - MobileRingtones- Non incentLeave A Reply