|Offer Name:||Qatar (QA) - Stream Red - Mobile|
|Preview:||Preview Landing Page|
|Last Updated:||Apr 21, 2017|
|Date Added:||Mar 17, 2017|
|Payouts:||€0.00 / cpa ( about: $0.00 )|
|Categories:||Display, Mobile, One Click|
Join Toro Advertising|
Only members of Toro Advertising can promote this offer. Join Now!
Network Owners Look Here!
If your network runs on the Proprietary platform. You can import this offer using the link below:Import This Offer To Your Network
Affiliate Offer Description:
Target Traffic: Desktop & Mobile Display
Target Carriers: Oredoo (Qtel) & Vodafone
Conversion Flow: One click
- No Incent traffic
- No Sexy inventory
- No Sexy traffic
- No Adult traffic
- No Porn traffic
- Iframe is strictly not allowed
- Pop Traffic is strictly not allowed
- No content locking
- No facebook, yahoo, slimspots traffic
- Pre-landers are completely forbbiden
- No Streaming illegal (Torrent sites)
- No Google traffic (Search + Display network)
- No Bing traffic
- No Microsoft Advertising (+mOcean)
- No Win campaigns, fake system update or any other misleading flows
- The subs from carrier Orange will be payed to the mediapartners
- No ads Porn banners on Porn Site for behind a direct service with carrier Billing
- Not to manipulate and/or amend the carrier's customer flow of Digital Virgo Gropus's landing pages.
- Not to promote advertising elements (Images, videos, text, web pages) without the prior approval of Digital Virgo Group.
- Not to promote advertising elements in a context encouraging hate and violence (not as racism, proselytism...) or illegal practices (such as prostitution, sale of illegal products)
- Not to promote advertising elements in an enviroment detrimental to human dignity: violent pornography (such as humiliation, tape...) pornography involving young public (teens, children)
- Use only the creatives provided by the advertiser. Any custom pre-landing/banner must be approved in advance
- Not to buy traffic on the following ad networks : Google Adwords, Facebook, Slimspot, Kimia, Billy, Mobusi, Bitterstrawberry, YepAds, Spiroox, Digitalrave, Mundo Media, Search Engine Online, Wap Empire, Opera Network, Gasmobi, Linkadia, Mobipium, Clariad, Clickdealer, Ringtone Partner, Avazu, YeahMobi, Vserv, Midco. If the Partner should be working with those networks, they need to be excluded them from our campaigns.