|Offer Name:||**/// Officials, how are you good or bad? - Android - TW (Very SENS)|
|Preview:||Preview Landing Page|
|Last Updated:||Feb 09, 2019|
|Date Added:||Oct 25, 2018|
|Payouts:||$1.70 / cpa|
Only members of Affilynx can promote this offer. Join Now!
Network Owners Look Here!
1. adjust Settled according to the number of installations displayed in the system + region.
2. If there is a situation of a non-real user, deduct it and then settle it. The registration conversion rate is 70%, and the next day is 25%. Others: residence time, number of open times, etc., regular tracking.
5. Specific billing will also see sub-channels.
6. The settlement data statistics method is based on the monthly dimension, and the sub-channel siteid, os and region are used to subdivide statistics.
1. The registration conversion rate is between 55% and 69%, and the settlement is directly 80%.
2. Below 55% (not included) registered conversion rate, no settlement.
3. Retain between 20%-25% and directly 80% settlement.
4. Retain between 16%-19% and directly settle 50%.
5. The next day is less than 15% and will not be settled.
6. If any channel data meets one of the conditions, the settlement method will be adopted. If the conditions of the two or more are met, the settlement will be based on the minimum settlement percentage.
7. For non-real users, deduct the data and then settle