|Offer Name:||Australia (AU) - Best File Converter - Chrome - Desktop|
|Preview:||Preview Landing Page|
|Last Updated:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Date Added:||Jun 13, 2019|
|Payouts:||$0.55 / cpa|
|Categories:||CPI, Desktop, Display, Downloads|
Join TORO Advertising|
Only members of TORO Advertising can promote this offer. Join Now!
Network Owners Look Here!
Target OS: Desktop devices
Supported Browsers: Google Chrome
Conversion Flow: Pixel is fired when the conversion of active extension user.
- Propel media traffic
- Use only the creatives provided by the advertiser. Any other creative must be approved in advance
Chrome Browser Extension Policy
The following additional terms are applicable to all Advertising Materials related to a Chrome Browser Extension (“CBE Advertising Materials”):
1. Providing Additional Disclosures
- Landing pages must now include prominent and clear language above the call to action button identifies the Company’s product name, identifies such product as a “Chrome Browser Extension” which enables the end user to “search the Internet” (hereinafter, the “Disclosure”).
- In addition to the Disclosure we must now include descriptions of the benefits of installing the Chrome Browser Extension.
- Above the call to action button must reference a Chrome Browser Extension and that we are providing web search functionality.
2. Install Flow Window Sizing
- Any window displaying the Chrome Web Store must not be any smaller than the browser window that generates the Chrome Web Store window and shall in no case have the effect of withholding or hiding extension metadata from the End User.
3. Deceptive Call to Action buttons & Input Fields
- Affiliate Properties that contain input fields and/or actionable forms must now provide a “payoff” on the Landing page prior to install of the Chrome
- Misleading call-to-action buttons are now prohibited. Buttons such as “Free Forms” or “Get Directions” that are meant to imply an outcome other than install of a CWS extension are not allowed.
- Buttons now must imply the user will be installing a CWS Extension.