New next-generation tracking software helps online marketers get maximum revenue from their online campaigns, save time and money spent on designers and programmers with an easy to use tracking platform.
AdsBridge has just launched the beta release of their product, offering free access to marketers worldwide.
AdsBridge is designed to help serious performance marketers - publishers, media buyers, marketing agencies and advertisers - move their business forward and deliver their traffic from A to B while saving time and reaching higher ROI.
It doesn’t matter what your experience is, creating campaigns, landing pages, customizable targeting and testing/optimizing is easy thanks to the intuitive interface and the powerful engine which runs it all. Once you have signed up for AdsBridge, full access to a simple landing page builder, powerful tracking tools and a massive traffic distribution system become available to you.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of using AdsBridge. Using a 3rd party tracking software gives you many options that normal network tracking usually does not offer.
Here’s what can you do with AdsBridge:
* Track unlimited mobile and web campaigns in real time
* Target and redirect traffic by 15 parameters
* Create custom sub ids and pass them to offers automatically
* Rotate unlimited offers and landing pages with weighted %
* Block your referrer and use redirects to keep your data private
* Analyze stats with multi-campaign reports
* Group stats by specific date ranges and time zones
* Enjoy day and week-parting targeting and reporting
* Easily export any stats, capture and manage any lead data
* Use our pool of landing page templates for free
* Create landing pages in minutes without HTML or CSS
For those unfamiliar with how it works, AdsBridge’s excellent user guide will help anyone create campaigns, landing pages, customize targeting and optimize with this intuitive tool.
One of the most important features of AdsBridge is the security measures put in place. By hosting the data on tracker’s end, you protect it with encryption and remove the risk of server hacks. Having a hosted solution feels like a dream and saves you $500+/month on a dedicated server for self-hosted tracker.
AdsBridge was founded in 2012 by a team of experienced media buyers who were looking for a solution that no one seemed to be offering.